Tuesday, September 8, 2009




This summer has been busy to say the least! I don't even think I could get it all in! I'll give you a few highlights from August. On the 15th Sammie turned six! She had a Hanna Montana party. It was a blast! We had a house full of six year five and six year old girls. (Cody hid out in the play room with Lacey mostly, not that I blame him!).
Then Two weeks later I had a birthday. Sarah and Cody threw me a surprise party! All my family was there. (Rhonda and crew were not, but she was in on it!) I had no idea. We ate, laughed, and stayed up way too late. :) the next day, was my actual birthday, we had a soccer game, and I scored!!! It was awesome, then all the girls on the team scored. (not a usual occurrence!) After Rose scored the ref turned to ma and said/asked- "all your girls scored?!" It was awesome! It would have been the perfect day if it had ended there....BUT with one and a half minuets left in the game, my foot got stomped on. The concrete under the indoor field is not very forgiving, as a result I have been nursing a huge bruise on the top of my left foot! It even took me out of a big race planned last weekend- ah such is life. But all in all it was a great month!
A shout out to Sarah- with out her my seldom entries would become nonexistent entries!

2 comments:

  1. Melissa, I love reading your blog! Keep posting! Sorry about your foot, but glad you scored! Lyndi broke her leg playing indoor soccer...goes to show you're right...concrete is NOT forgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright ladies, I am getting a bit of a complex. First I miss out on Sarah's wedding, then Emma's, and now this party! We need to hang out soon or I don't know if I will be able to come out of the bathroom. (Because I would be crying..duh) =) Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete