Thursday, October 22, 2009




Well I think I am officially the world's slowest blogger! My goal is once a month- so all of you out there that check it more often than that- sorry! This month has been another busy one. We went on a beautiful ride over General Conference Weekend! We drove the Nebo Loop. How beautiful! And yes at the top it was snowing!! Fall is such a beautiful time of year, we try to go outside as much as possible.
Sammie is getting settled into her new school routine. I should say we all are! Lacey loves to eat all the leaves, sticks, and rocks she can. I keep telling Cody she is a full time job!! :) Caleb is my big helper. What a joy to have in our home!
As for my foot- I broke my pinkie toe a week after my last blog (ouch!) And my second game back I pulled the ligaments in my knee! The(250+ lb.) goalie slide tackled me, and I wasn't expecting it! Anyway- it's not broken. Taking a week off then possibly an MRI next week- fun! :( I guess that's my three. (Don't bad things come in threes?)
Other than my hobbling around the house we are happy and well. Cody is busy as ever. Thank you for your comments! Hope to be better with the posts.....

2 comments:

  1. Way cute blog! I love the new family picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom and I are looking at the so cute new pictures. So glad Caleb got his pumpkin pie--very impressive! The river pictures are amazing, did you take those?

    ReplyDelete